Study Tour Arrangement Service
Extend Your Global Awareness And International Networking
With more than ten years of experience in the education industry, Global Education and Service has developed a strong network with universities and industries, as well as understanding of the essential elements that our clients look for in a study tour. Our objective is to help clients to accomplish personal growth, language learning, and intercultural development.
- Participants are given opportunities to visit one of the top universities in Seoul.
- Campus tour and University information session will be arranged.
- Lectures will be delivered by your home institution but your classroom is in Korea university.
- We can arrange short term internship program after your study tour program.
- We offer various cultural experiences from visiting Korean heritage sites to experiencing K-Wave activities.
- Visits to industry sites and government agencies can also be arranged.
Accomodation & Transportation
- Assist or arrange for accommodation (twin room in 3–4-star Hotel)
- Arrange transportation during the Study tour period (including Airport pick-up/drop-off)
- On request, a public transportation card and a SIM card can be arranged.
Plan your Study Tour program
- Group size: 15 to 30 people
- Duration: On demand (starting at one week)
- 100% Tailor-made Program
- Program fee will be determined once the schedule is confirmed.
How can Apply
- Contact US : Fill out the Study Tour Request form at least 60 days prior to the program start date.
- Program Proposal : We will be closely communicate to design and develop program contents. We will be closely communicate to design and develop program contents.
- Finalize program detail : Confirm the program details. The invoice and draft of the contract will be sent upon your confirmation.
- Contract and Payment : Once the contract has been signed, payment should be made at least 30 days before the program start date.
- Enjoy Study Tour : Arrive in Korea, immerse yourself in Korean culture and enjoy your program.